2-4 soy steaks
Grill spice, sweet
Smoked and spicy paprika
Optional: garlic, Coriander seeds, Bay leaves
Salt and pepper,…
1. Cook the soy steak in boiling water with the grill spices or smoked paprika for 20-30 minutes until soft.
2. Take the soy steaks off the pan and let them cool
3. Squeeze out excess water by placing between 2 plates or by using a rolling pin.
4. Cut the soy steak into squares, approximately 3 -5 cm
5. Make the marinade: sunflower oil, grill spice, sweet, smoked and spicy paprika -if you like spicy, optional: garlic, Coriander seeds, Bay leaves, black pepper,… Marinate the steak chunks for 1 hour or overnight.
Prepare the steak for grilling. Remove the steak from the marinade and pat dry
Grill the steak over high temperature