Soy meat stew- Recipe2020-07-31
Moroccan dish in spicy tomato sauce -Chraime
-3 Soy Steaks
– 5 crushed tomatoes
– 1 spoon of tomato paste
-1/2 spoon of sweet/spicy paprika
- cook the soy steaks in boiling water with fish spices until soften. Take out. squeeze out excess water by placing between 2 plates or using a rolling pin.
- Hit oil in a skillet. Sauté the onion and garlic until translucent. Add tomato paste, spices, salt, and pepper. Saute a minute
Then add the crushed tomatoes and water. Stir well.
- Let cook covered for 10 minutes.
- Gently place the soy steaks in the tomato sauce.
- Shimmy/shake the pan so the steaks sink into the sauce.
- Cover again and cook another 10 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped fresh cilantro.
- Serve with Steamed Rice /Couscous/pita bread /Challa/ baguette.