4-6 soy steaks
4 chopped onions
2 sliced carrots
4 chopped garlic
A glass of sweet wine
A glass of water
A full tablespoon of dates syrup
10 dried black plums
10 dried apricot
1- 2 tablespoon of raisins
1 spoon of brown sugar
Paprika, Teaspoon of cumin, Nutmeg, Salt, and pepper…
1. Cook the soy steaks in a vegetable broth for 20-30 minutes until soft.
2. Squeeze out excess water by placing between 2 plates or by using a rolling pin.
3. Cut the soy steaks into squares
4. In a large skillet fry the onions until golden, add the brown sugar. Mix well together. Add the soy steaks, garlic, and onion. Mix well for a few minutes.
5. Cover all with the wine, water, and the dates syrup, 20 minutes after add also the dried fruits and the rest of the spices.
6. Cook for 40-60 minutes on a small burner
A Super tasty recipe for the winter.