3 pieces of soy steaks
Spices: curcumin; powdered soup of choice
Wheat flour/ hummus flour, or both
Mustard and garlic powder- optional
1. Cook the soy steak in boiling water with the curcumin and powdered soup for 30
2. Take the soy steaks off the pan and let them cool
3. Squeeze out excess water by placing between 2 plates or by using a rolling pin.
4. Cut the soy steak into long strips, approximately 1-1.5 cm wide
5. Heat oil in a deep saucepan
6. Dip the soy strips into the mixed flour of choice and then dip the strips into the
7. Fry in the warm oil with continuous flipping
8. Once golden brown put the strips on a plate with a paper towel and serve warm!