Gravy soy steak – Recipe2020-11-18
Super-Hearty Winter Stew with Soy Tasty Steaks, mushrooms (optional), and red wine
Grill spices or smoked paprika – 1 spoon
olive oil or sunflower oil
2 cups of red wine
1/2 spoon of dates syrup
1/2 spoon of soy sauce
10 mushrooms (optional)
1. Cook the soy steaks in boiling water with some spices as grill spices or smoked paprika for 20-30 minutes until soft.
2. Take the soy steaks off the pan and let them cool
3. Squeeze out excess water by placing between 2 plates or by using a rolling pin.
4. Cut the soy steaks into squares, approximately 3 -5 cm
5. Heat olive oil in a large heavy pot over medium-high heat.
6. Add the soy steaks and fry for around 5 minutes.
7. Add red wine, water, paprika, a little bit of dates syrup, and a little bit of soy sauce
8. Let it cook a little bit. add the mushrooms and let it cook for 30 minutes.