4 soy steaks
1 tablespoon of cumin for cooking
2 tablespoons dark soy (optional)
2 cloves garlic
3 medium potatoes
1. Cook the soy steaks with 6 cups of water and a tablespoon of cumin and two tablespoons of dark soy for a dark color (optional)
2. Bring to a boil and continue to cook for 25 minutes.
3. Take the soy steaks off the pan and let them cool
4. Squeeze out excess water by placing between 2 plates or by using a rolling pin.
5. Cut the soy steak into squares, approximately 3 -5 cm
6. In a medium saucepan, heat three tablespoons of oil
7. Add the onion cut into 2 cm cubes and the garlic coarsely chopped and Fry for a few minutes.
7. Peel the carrots and cut them into 2 cm thick rings. Add to pot.
8. Peel the potatoes and cut into 2 cm cubes and add to the pot.
9. Fry for another five minutes. Add the soy cubes and add water. Season with a teaspoon of turmeric, two teaspoons of cumin, a tablespoon of paprika, salt, and pepper. Cook for about 30 minutes until To soften the vegetables, serve hot!